About AMRI Buffalo
AMRI has partnered with New York State as a
founding member of the Buffalo Medical Innovation and Commercialization Hub (“BMIC Hub”). As a Core Member of the BMIC Hub, our U.S. Integrated Drug Discovery Center leverages the expertise and infrastructure of academic and industrial partners.
Within the newly built, Conventus building in Buffalo, N.Y., AMRI is offering its customers:
- A suite of discovery services, from assay development and HTS to medicinal chemistry and in vitro pharmacology
- Leading-edge platforms and capabilities for developing new approaches to discover life-saving therapies
- A single site for biology, high-throughput screening, in vitro pharmacology, and medicinal chemistry
- World-class HTS capabilities that include compound and sample management, conventional and next-generation HTS and access to state-of-the-art equipment and readout instruments.
- Fully integrated drug discovery platforms and solutions for reduced cycle times
Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
The Conventus Building
1001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203